Thursday 23 January 2020

Another change

I've been struggling with a crisis of confidence recently regarding my jewellery work. My polypropylene range seemed to be what I was looking for and for a while it was great. For about a year I have been concerned that even though I used recycled polypropylene, I was still putting small pieces of plastic out into the world.  Yes, it is fully recyclable but this relies on my customers disposing of it responsibly when it comes to the end of it's jewellery life. The problem is that it is out of my control.

I have come to the conclusion that there is just too much plastic in the world.  I certainly have no wish to contribute to the problem, hence my year long search for a new material for my jewellery.  It had to be biodegradable to ease my concience.

My new work is made from horn, antler, pearls, gemstones and silver... All natural materials!



I look forward to sharing my work in the future, and here's to getting my mojo back!

3 comments:

Dazzle said...

This is really awesome work. Keep sharing new stuff.
Earrings in Pakistan

QStreet said...

Nice Post!!
Please look here at Shopping Experience

Kisna Diamond Jewellery said...
This comment has been removed by the author.